The Pridwin is setting its intention, and wants you to join.
From October 15 through November 15, the stalwart beachside hotel on New York’s Shelter Island is hosting a three-day immersive getaway featuring guided instruction, wellness classes, tours, seminars and daily breakfast, lunch and dinner.
The Intention Getaway is the latest in a calendar of events hosted by the historic hotel, which features a restaurant, two bars, a main house with 33 guest rooms, as well as tennis courts, a pool, game room, spa and 16 luxurious, individual cabins. Sitting on nearly 10 acres of wooded grounds lining Crescent Beach, the Pridwin’s bucolic campus makes it the perfect hub for connecting with nature and the self.
Spectacular guided hikes— one each day, and each with a surprise — form the basis of the Pridwin’s Intention getaways. A massage at The Pridwin Spa, as well as expertly-instructed yoga, are aimed to relax and fortify attendees’ mind and body. Breakfast, lunch and dinner will offer a creative pairing of mocktails and fresh juices.
The Intention Getaway follows the Pridwin’s most recent event – a Dirty Dancing Package with a variety of themed events and activities inspired by the iconic movie. Honorary guest, Eleanor Bergstein, the film’s writer and co-producer of the film was on-site for an intimate conversation. Other activities include live music, pickle ball and more.
Available for Three-Night Midweek Stays from October 15 through November 15, 2023
The Pridwin’s Intention Intention Getaway Includes:
- Deluxe Overnight Accommodations at The Pridwin
- A Mocktail Reception in the Grove, followed by a welcome dinner, on the Sunday of your arrival
- A Wholesome Breakfast, prepared each morning of your stay
- A Plant-based Lunch each afternoon, to refresh and fortify
- A Yoga Session on the Lawn each morning of your stay, led by our expert Instructors
- Two Guided Hikes—one each day—around Mashomack Preserve and other East End wonders, each covering miles of terrain
- A 60-minute Massage at The Pridwin Spa